dimarts, 3 de juny del 2008

An interview by Álvaro Pérez

Journalist- Hello, we know that recently you have been attacked by a hunter accidentaly.
Tell us, how did it happen?

Jose Flores Amaya- All happened three days ago.
I was paragliding with my son over the mountains when suddently somebody shoot us, we were so scared and we tried to scape but he continued shooting us.

Journalist- How did you feel when you were in danger?

J.F.A.- It was horrible. I was afraid for my life and for my son's life. I didn't stop shouting him but we were so high for that he could listen us, so we tried to scape paragliding.

Journalist- Affortunately you are fine and all of this has been a mistake. Wich was the hunter's mistake?

J.F.A.- The hunter has confessed that before shooting us, his glasses had been broken accidentaly. He thought that we were ducks!
It's funny explained but you should to have been there to live it.

Journalist- Hahahaha! oh.... i'm sorry.
Thank you for the interview.

J.F.A.- You're welcome ;)

1 comentari:

Mónica Ramos Caballero ha dit...

SOME CORRECTIONS

Journalist- Hello, we know that recently you have been attacked by a hunter accidentalLy.
Tell us, how did it happen?

Jose Flores Amaya- All happened three days ago.
I was paragliding with my son over the mountains when sudden(t)ly somebody shot us, we were so scared and we tried to Escape but he continued shooting us.

Journalist- How did you feel when you were in danger?

J.F.A.- It was horrible. I was afraid for my life and for my son's life. I didn't stop shouting him but we were so high (??for that he could listen TO us ??), so we tried to Escape paragliding.

Journalist- (Af)fortunately you are fine and all of this has been a mistake. WHich was the hunter's mistake?

J.F.A.- The hunter has confessed that before shooting us, his glasses had been broken accidentalLy. He thought that we were ducks!
It's funny WHEN YOU explain SO but you should (to) have been there to live it.

Journalist- Hahahaha! oh.... I'm sorry.
Thank you for the interview.

J.F.A.- You're welcome ;)

MARK: 9